- Specialist in CONSULTANCY and TRAINING in Ethnic Minority Achievement and English as an Additional Language provision.
- Aim to deliver the highest quality service to raise the standards in the classroom and help with pupil progress and achievement.
- Work collaboratively with all school staff to develop pathways to excellence
- Based in Milton Keynes, I support schools ( Early Years to secondary) and local authorities across the UK in all areas of EMA provision, in particular, developing the language skills within the classroom, especially for learners with EAL.
- Accredited trainer for speaking and listening, maths and reading interventions: [email protected], Talking Maths, Boosting [email protected] and Secondary.
- Accredited trainer for Race Equality Foundation endorsed parenting programme: Strengthening Families Strengthening Communities.